Aohua laser cleaning technology refers to the process of using high-energy laser beam to irradiate the workpiece surface, making the dirt, rust spots or coating on the surface evaporate or peel off instantaneously, and effectively removing the adherent or surface coating on the cleaned object surface at high speed, so as to achieve a clean process.
In recent years, with the enhancement of people's awareness of environmental protection, a great challenge has been brought to the development of cleaning industry in the world. A variety of cleaning technologies that are conducive to environmental protection have emerged. Laser cleaning technology is one of them. Aohua laser cleaning technology refers to the process of using high-energy laser beam to irradiate the workpiece surface, making the dirt, rust spots or coating on the surface evaporate or peel off instantaneously, and effectively removing the adherent or surface coating on the cleaned object surface at high speed, so as to achieve a clean process.
Laser cleaning is a new technology based on the interaction effect of laser and substance, which is different from the traditional mechanical cleaning method, chemical cleaning method and ultrasonic cleaning method (wet cleaning process). It does not need any CFC organic solvent which destroys the ozone layer, is pollution-free, noise-free, harmless to human body and environment, and is a "green" cleaning technology. Compared with the traditional cleaning methods, such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid-solid strong impact cleaning, high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning, laser cleaning has obvious advantages.
There are a lot of advantages including high efficiency, high efficiency, low cost, small heat load and mechanical load on the substrate, non-destructive cleaning; recyclable waste, no environmental pollution; safe and reliable, no damage to the health of the operator; it can remove the coating with different thickness and components; the cleaning process is easy to achieve automatic control, remote control cleaning, etc.
Laser is characterized by high directivity, monochromaticity, high coherence and high brightness. By focusing the lens and Q-switch, the energy can be concentrated in a small space and time range. In the laser cleaning process, the laser's
1. Laser can achieve a high concentration of energy in time and space. The focused laser beam can generate thousands or even tens of thousands of degrees of high temperature near the focus, which makes the dirt evaporate, gasify or decompose instantly.
2. The divergence angle of laser beam is small and the direction is good. Through the focusing system, the laser beam can be integrated into different diameter facula. Under the condition of the same laser energy, the laser beam spot with different diameter is controlled.
3. The energy density of the laser can be adjusted to make the dirt expand by heating. When the expansion force of dirt is greater than the adsorption force of dirt on the substrate, the dirt will separate from the surface of the object.
1. Precision mold cleaning.
2. Selective paint removal for weld inspection.
3. Remove oxides, oil, grease & production residues.