Date：2020-07-03 Categories：Industry news Hits：740
How the continuous laser welding machine solved the problem of stainless steel production
Stainless steel is a widely used steel surface treatment method in today's world, with excellent performance and price ratio. The term "stainless steel" not only refers to a single type of stainless steel, but also refers to more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel. Each type of stainless steel developed has good performance in its specific application field. The key to success is to first clarify the purpose, and then determine the correct steel grade.
Now there is quite a lot of 304 steel on the market. 304 may just be a lot of listening to many people, but in fact it doesn't know what it means. 304 is actually a universal model; namely 18/8 stainless steel. Products such as: corrosion-resistant containers, tableware, furniture, railings, medical equipment. The standard composition is 18% chromium plus 8% nickel. It is a non-magnetic stainless steel that cannot be changed by heat treatment.
Some stainless steel product manufacturers now commonly use argon arc welding machines and other ordinary welding machines. Although these can meet the needs of production, they will leave welding shortcomings such as undercuts, under-welding, and dense pores during the welding process. And cracks not only reduce the firmness of the joint, but also become a corrosion source of crevice corrosion. In the welding process, not only the welder's technology is required to have a certain level, but also the welding skills and the cost of flux are too large, which will increase the cost of production. Moreover, the work steps that need to be processed after welding bring unnecessary trouble.
Stainless steel continuous laser welding machine-low-power pulsed laser seam welding has the advantages of high power density, concentrated energy, small heat input, narrow weld seam and small deformation. Moreover, after the laser beam is focused, it can obtain a small spot and can be precise Positioning, these characteristics make laser seam welding more suitable for welding small-sized workpieces than other welding methods. For the laser welding of ultra-thin stainless steel materials, because the material is very thin, it is easy to vaporize and perforate. If you want to obtain a continuous weld seam without burning through. The key is precise control of the parameters.
Aohua laser AHL-FL1000W fiber continuous laser welding machine application scope and main features:
1. Non-contact welding does not damage the workpiece and the base material does not deform;
2. The service life of the laser is up to 100,000 hours, and the maintenance cost is extremely low;
3. Humanized design of operation interface, simple operation, easy to understand and powerful function;
4. Wide range of use, high precision and fast speed, suitable for large-scale welding processing of various hardware materials;
5. The working mode of the equipment can be matched with multi-axis worktable or mechanical arm according to the processing requirements;
6. The failure rate of the whole machine is extremely low, no consumables are operated, low power consumption, simple maintenance, and low comprehensive operating cost;
7. The design of the whole machine is compact, which can be flexibly adjusted and placed according to the space of the site and the processing production line.